Infection Control Certification
Learning about infection control is a potentially life-saving skill that everybody needs in their life – whether you’re in the medical industry or not, these principles ensure a healthier and happier life.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to controlling infection at home and in the workplace, ensuring that you, your family and colleagues minimise the chances of becoming ill.
From how to properly clean and disinfect, to effective waste management, protective equipment and hygiene principles, this course covers everything you need to know about managing and avoiding infection transmission.
You Will Learn:
- The principles and techniques of proper cleaning and disinfecting
- The science of properly managing waste
- How to make use of protective equipment to control infection
- Thorough hand hygiene habits
- The importance of respiratory hygiene and how to apply it
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will ensure the health of your family, friends and colleagues
- You will be able to completely eradicate the risk of contracting infection
- You will learn how to properly use protective equipment to avoid infection
- You will be able to ensure a clean and sanitised environment
- You will fully understand the principles of hand and respiratory hygiene